Housing group with homes in Brent wins prestigious industry award
- Credit: Archant
Network Housing Group scoops ‘Development Team of the Year’ title
A housing group that is currently building 848 new homes in the borough has won a prestigious industry award.
Network Housing Group (NHG) scooped the ‘Development Team of the Year’ caterory at the prestigious Housing Heroes Awards 2013.
NHG’s development team was recognised for having its customers at its heart, with a range of customer satisfaction measures which feed directly into constant improvement.
These include independent surveys of residents, comprehensive quality monitoring and continuous resident engagement.
Jeremy Stibbe, NHG’s business development director, said: “We are thrilled to be acknowledged for our innovative approach to the creation of affordable homes and the regeneration of communities.
“We remain strongly committed to working with residents and listening to their needs, ensuring we create the kind of homes they need and can afford.”
- 1 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 2 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 5 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 6 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 7 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 8 How to lose weight by eating fat and being full
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
The Housing Heroes Awards scheme, run by the Chartered Institute of Housing, aims to ensure that ‘unsung heroes’ of the housing world are recognised and rewarded for their contribution.