Housing group with homes in Brent wins prestigious industry award
- Credit: Archant
Network Housing Group scoops ‘Development Team of the Year’ title
A housing group that is currently building 848 new homes in the borough has won a prestigious industry award.
Network Housing Group (NHG) scooped the ‘Development Team of the Year’ caterory at the prestigious Housing Heroes Awards 2013.
NHG’s development team was recognised for having its customers at its heart, with a range of customer satisfaction measures which feed directly into constant improvement.
These include independent surveys of residents, comprehensive quality monitoring and continuous resident engagement.
You may also want to watch:
Jeremy Stibbe, NHG’s business development director, said: “We are thrilled to be acknowledged for our innovative approach to the creation of affordable homes and the regeneration of communities.
“We remain strongly committed to working with residents and listening to their needs, ensuring we create the kind of homes they need and can afford.”
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 8 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
The Housing Heroes Awards scheme, run by the Chartered Institute of Housing, aims to ensure that ‘unsung heroes’ of the housing world are recognised and rewarded for their contribution.