Housing debate to take place in Kensal Rise
Cllr James Deneslow will chair Question Time style panel
A debate which will discuss surging rents and the Housing Benefit cap will take place in Kensal Rise.
Residents are invited to join the audience for the event which will be held at the next Kilburn and Kensal Brent Connects Forum on January 8.
A Question Time style panel will take part in the debate called ‘Housing - Are we pricing the poor out of Brent?’
Cllr James Denselow, one of the three councillors for the Queen’s Park ward, will chair the panel.
You may also want to watch:
The discussion will be filmed and the edited version will be available after the event on the council’s website.
If you are unable to attend there will also be an opportunity to take part via Twitter as questions and responses will be tweeted throughout the evening. Follow the discussion online @Brent_Council.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 6 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 7 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
The forum will take place from 7pm at Kensal Rise Primary School in Harvist Road.