High-end homeware companies sign up to the London Designer Outlet in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Villeroy & Boch and Oneida will offer discounts of up to 70 per cent of high street prices
Two homeware companies have become the latest names to sign up to the city’s first ever designer outlet in Wembley.
Villeroy & Boch and Oneida will open a branch each in the London Designer Outlet in the heart of the Wembley City Development.
Both stores, which between high end, contemporary china, glassware and cutlery, have signed 10 year leases and will occupy a total of 2,034ft.
They will be located in a homewares cluster, anticipated to stretch to a further five retail units.
You may also want to watch:
The 350,000ft2 centre currently under construction at Wembley City will open its doors for the first time at the end of the year.
It and already has more than 50 per cent occupancy on its 100 units, 85 of which have been designated for retail.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
All shops in LDO must offer between 30 and 70 per cent off high street prices.
The anchor retailers include Nike, Gap, Clarks and Marks & Spencer, while restaurants including Prezzo, Handmade Burger Co, Las Iguanas will also be included.
The centre will also be home to a new nine-screen Cineworld seating up for up to 1,800 people.
Phil Cottingham, head of retail at Quintain, who are managing LDO, said: “A sense of style extends beyond the wardrobe and the London Designer Outlet will cater for astute bargain hunters that take as much care accessorising their home as they do their outfit.
“The high quality, accessible luxury that these renowned brands provide will complement the range of fashion brands and mix of bars and restaurants already lined up at the Centre – everything customers from the local community and further afield will need for a great day out.”