Coronavirus: Two more die in Brent from Covid-19 virus bringing total to six
- Credit: PA
Two more people have died from coronavirus in Brent bringing the total in the borough to six.
The two patients were being treated at Northwick Park Hospital, part of the London North West University Hospital (LNWUH) NHS Trust.
A further 27 people who tested positive for the coronavirus (Covid-19) have died in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in England to 128, according to NHS England.
A spokesperson said: “Patients were aged between 47 and 96 years old and had underlying health conditions.
“Their families have been informed.”
You may also want to watch:
Three people died yesterday and last week a man in his 60s was the first in the borough to die.
The total number of people to have died in the UK after testing positive for coronavirus in the UK now stands at 137.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
The number of people who have been tested in Brent for the virus and found to be infected has nearly doubled to 45.
Brent has the sixth highest numbers of recorded positive cases in the capital, and eighth nationally.