Coronavirus: Two more deaths due to Covid-19 at Northwick Park Hospital trust
- Credit: PA
Two more people have died of coronavirus at Northwick Park Hospital’s trust.
A further 107 people, who tested positive for the Coronavirus (Covid-19) have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in England to 521, according to NHS England.
Patients were aged between 32 and 102 years old and all but two patients (aged between 71 and 86 years of age) had underlying health conditions.
However across the country where tests are being carried out, more people are tested negative than they are positive with the Covid-19 virus.
The Department of Health said 11,658 people have tested positive in the UK as of 9am on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
A total of 104,866 people have been tested with 93,208 negative results.
Government advice continues to be to stay at home unless absolutely necessary and to wash hands frequently with soap or antibacterial gel for 20 seconds
For the latest coronavirus news from across north London join our Facebook group here.
Click here for our directory of support groups for people in Brent
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden