Coronavirus: Two more deaths due to Covid-19 at Northwick Park Hospital trust
- Credit: PA
Two more people have died of coronavirus at Northwick Park Hospital’s trust.
A further 107 people, who tested positive for the Coronavirus (Covid-19) have died, bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in England to 521, according to NHS England.
Patients were aged between 32 and 102 years old and all but two patients (aged between 71 and 86 years of age) had underlying health conditions.
However across the country where tests are being carried out, more people are tested negative than they are positive with the Covid-19 virus.
The Department of Health said 11,658 people have tested positive in the UK as of 9am on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
A total of 104,866 people have been tested with 93,208 negative results.
Government advice continues to be to stay at home unless absolutely necessary and to wash hands frequently with soap or antibacterial gel for 20 seconds
For the latest coronavirus news from across north London join our Facebook group here.
Click here for our directory of support groups for people in Brent
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 The community is stepping in where the government is failing
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings