Coronavirus: Celebrate the NHS by sending in your tributes
- Credit: Archant
The overwhelming gratitude felt for our brave NHS heroes and other key workers is reflected in the thunderous applause which resonates throughout Brent and beyond every Thursday night at 8pm.
Thanks can also seen in the lockdown charity fundraisers, the rainbow trails through streets, our There With You campaign and the messages of support which fill pages of social media sites.
We are offering readers - young and old - a chance to say a personal thank you, by sending pictures and images of the NHS weekly applause, which we can then compile for publication both in print and online.
You can send us your NHS thank you as a 10 second landscape video clip adding your name and where you live.
Or send us photo messages, together will full details of who is featured, or drawings to the BK Times newsdesk.
Email email@example.com or WhatsApp 07584 147997.
Click here for a directory of agencies helping people during the pandemic.
Join our Facebook group for the latest coronavirus discussion.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court