Residents urged to attend meeting over plans to merge hospital trusts
Central Middlesex and Northwick Park Hospital could team up with its counterparts in Ealing
Residents concerned about proposed hospital reform can air their concerns at a public meeting tomorrow (Wednesday).
The forum at Ealing Town Hall will provide the most up to date information surrounding the proposed merger between North West London Hospital Trust and Ealing Hospital Trust.
The hospital trusts are planning a merger after an independent report revealed that both trusts were among 20 trusts country wide that were not clinically or financially viable.
If implemented, the plans would see North West London Hospital Trust, which manages St Mark’s, Northwick Park and Central Middlesex Hospitals merge with Ealing Hospital to form one umbrella organisation.
You may also want to watch:
Although no decision has been taken a variety of proposals have been suggested, including axing Central Middlesex Hospital’s Accident and Emergency Department.
The meeting will begin at 6pm and there are only 100 spaces available.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans
Residents can reserve a place by signing up at http://ealinglinkconsultation.eventbrite.co.uk/.
Similar consultations will also be taking place in Brent and in Harrow next month.