Residents urged to attend meeting over plans to merge hospital trusts
Central Middlesex and Northwick Park Hospital could team up with its counterparts in Ealing
Residents concerned about proposed hospital reform can air their concerns at a public meeting tomorrow (Wednesday).
The forum at Ealing Town Hall will provide the most up to date information surrounding the proposed merger between North West London Hospital Trust and Ealing Hospital Trust.
The hospital trusts are planning a merger after an independent report revealed that both trusts were among 20 trusts country wide that were not clinically or financially viable.
If implemented, the plans would see North West London Hospital Trust, which manages St Mark’s, Northwick Park and Central Middlesex Hospitals merge with Ealing Hospital to form one umbrella organisation.
You may also want to watch:
Although no decision has been taken a variety of proposals have been suggested, including axing Central Middlesex Hospital’s Accident and Emergency Department.
The meeting will begin at 6pm and there are only 100 spaces available.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Residents can reserve a place by signing up at http://ealinglinkconsultation.eventbrite.co.uk/.
Similar consultations will also be taking place in Brent and in Harrow next month.