Coronavirus: Pizza Hut shows its support with hand-delivery of pizzas for Northwick Park and Ealing Hospital staff
- Credit: Archant
A pizza giant has shown its support for hospital staff during the coronavirus pandemic with a hand-delivered batch of treats.
Manager Mohammad Shabbire and his colleagues from Pizza Hut delivered 40 pizzas to hard pressed staff at Northwick Park and Ealing hospitals.
The pizzas came with a personal message from the company saying: “Everyone at Pizza Hut appreciate how hard you must all be working.
“We are humbled by the incredible dedication and commitment shown by you and your colleagues and wanted to say a huge personal thanks.”
The hospitals, run by London North West University Hospital Trust, have been battling to save the lives of multiple patients presenting Covid-19 infections.
You may also want to watch:
To date six have died and 45 have tested positive in Brent and 42 in Ealing.
A trust spokesperson said: “We really appreciate the gesture. It means a lot to staff to know people are thinking about them. We’ll get through this together.”
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 The community is stepping in where the government is failing
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings