Coronavirus: Pizza Hut shows its support with hand-delivery of pizzas for Northwick Park and Ealing Hospital staff
- Credit: Archant
A pizza giant has shown its support for hospital staff during the coronavirus pandemic with a hand-delivered batch of treats.
Manager Mohammad Shabbire and his colleagues from Pizza Hut delivered 40 pizzas to hard pressed staff at Northwick Park and Ealing hospitals.
The pizzas came with a personal message from the company saying: “Everyone at Pizza Hut appreciate how hard you must all be working.
“We are humbled by the incredible dedication and commitment shown by you and your colleagues and wanted to say a huge personal thanks.”
The hospitals, run by London North West University Hospital Trust, have been battling to save the lives of multiple patients presenting Covid-19 infections.
You may also want to watch:
To date six have died and 45 have tested positive in Brent and 42 in Ealing.
A trust spokesperson said: “We really appreciate the gesture. It means a lot to staff to know people are thinking about them. We’ll get through this together.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application