Young people aged 16 to 18 invited to Park Royal walk-in Covid vaccination clinic
- Credit: PA
Anyone aged 16 or over who has not yet been vaccinated against Covid can attend a walk in clinic in Park Royal.
Park Royal Medical Centre, in Acton Lane, has more than 4,000 Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccines to use for anyone over 16 wanting a first or second dose this week.
The clinic, run by Harness Care, is open for walk-ins on Tuesday (August 17) from 2.30pm to 9pm.
It is open again on Wednesday from 3pm to 9 pm, on Thursday from 2pm to 7pm and on Saturday from 9am to 7pm.
A spokesperson said: "This week we have over four thousand vaccines to use and are targeting those 16-18 as uptake is quite low; however, everyone over 16 is welcome for first and second doses (Pfizer and AstraZeneca).
"We are able to vaccinate anyone over 16.
"Also those 12-15 who are clinically extremely vulnerable or those who live with patients who are clinically extremely vulnerable, however proof will be needed."
- 1 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 2 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 3 Austin leaves it late to lift QPR past former club West Brom
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 7 Low Covid booster uptake in Brent
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 10 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent