North West London Hospitals NHS Trust is among the best 40 in the country
- Credit: Archant
Trust manages Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and St Mark’s hospitals
Health bosses are celebrating after the hospitals under their care were named in a list of the best 40 in the country this year.
The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, which manages Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and St Mark’s hospitals, were given an award by CHKS Ltd after scoring among the highest in the country.
CHKS Ltd, an independent provider of healthcare intelligence and quality improvement services to the NHS, carried out an evaluation of 22 key performance indicators covering safety, clinical effectiveness, health outcomes, efficiency, patient experience and quality of care.
David McVittie, chief executive of the Trust, said: “What we have achieved, along with the other top 40 hospitals, is a high level of performance across all the indicators. That demonstrates to us and our local residents that our hospitals are well managed and focused on the needs of our patients.
You may also want to watch:
“This award is a tribute to the hard work of each and every one of our staff and we are very proud to receive it on their behalf.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club