North West London Hospitals NHS Trust is among the best 40 in the country
- Credit: Archant
Trust manages Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and St Mark’s hospitals
Health bosses are celebrating after the hospitals under their care were named in a list of the best 40 in the country this year.
The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, which manages Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and St Mark’s hospitals, were given an award by CHKS Ltd after scoring among the highest in the country.
CHKS Ltd, an independent provider of healthcare intelligence and quality improvement services to the NHS, carried out an evaluation of 22 key performance indicators covering safety, clinical effectiveness, health outcomes, efficiency, patient experience and quality of care.
David McVittie, chief executive of the Trust, said: “What we have achieved, along with the other top 40 hospitals, is a high level of performance across all the indicators. That demonstrates to us and our local residents that our hospitals are well managed and focused on the needs of our patients.
“This award is a tribute to the hard work of each and every one of our staff and we are very proud to receive it on their behalf.”
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets