North West London Hospitals NHS Trust is among the best 40 in the country
- Credit: Archant
Trust manages Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and St Mark’s hospitals
Health bosses are celebrating after the hospitals under their care were named in a list of the best 40 in the country this year.
The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, which manages Northwick Park, Central Middlesex and St Mark’s hospitals, were given an award by CHKS Ltd after scoring among the highest in the country.
CHKS Ltd, an independent provider of healthcare intelligence and quality improvement services to the NHS, carried out an evaluation of 22 key performance indicators covering safety, clinical effectiveness, health outcomes, efficiency, patient experience and quality of care.
David McVittie, chief executive of the Trust, said: “What we have achieved, along with the other top 40 hospitals, is a high level of performance across all the indicators. That demonstrates to us and our local residents that our hospitals are well managed and focused on the needs of our patients.
You may also want to watch:
“This award is a tribute to the hard work of each and every one of our staff and we are very proud to receive it on their behalf.”
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden