New cancer clinic opens
The Wellington medical centre is the biggest private clinic in the country
Cancer patients can have access to the latest ground breaking treatment after a new �33million clinic opened.
The Wellington Hospital’s Platinum Medical Centre, includes a new oncology centre will focus mainly on gastro intestinal cancers, liver cancer, and will include a new breast care service based in the medical centre.
The centre, in Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, is the largest private outpatient and day care centre in Britain.
Simon Moyes, a keyhole surgeon who works at the hospital, said: “This centre will provide patients in Kilburn with the highest quality cancer care right on their doorstep.
“The centre has state-of-the-art equipment and care and support patients deserve.”
More than 35 leading cancer consultants will work out of the new centre.
- 1 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 2 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 5 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 Possible traffic disruptions in north London this week
- 10 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee