New cancer clinic opens
The Wellington medical centre is the biggest private clinic in the country
Cancer patients can have access to the latest ground breaking treatment after a new �33million clinic opened.
The Wellington Hospital’s Platinum Medical Centre, includes a new oncology centre will focus mainly on gastro intestinal cancers, liver cancer, and will include a new breast care service based in the medical centre.
The centre, in Lodge Road, St. John’s Wood, is the largest private outpatient and day care centre in Britain.
Simon Moyes, a keyhole surgeon who works at the hospital, said: “This centre will provide patients in Kilburn with the highest quality cancer care right on their doorstep.
You may also want to watch:
“The centre has state-of-the-art equipment and care and support patients deserve.”
More than 35 leading cancer consultants will work out of the new centre.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 9 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids