Northwick Park welcomes several babies on Mother's Day 2021
- Credit: LNWH
Sophia Louisa Bouhessane couldn’t have wished for a better Mother’s Day when she gave birth to a baby boy at Northwick Park.
The birth was one of several deliveries at the hospital in Watford Road on March 14 - Mothering Sunday.
“He was out and in my arms within a couple of hours of arriving at hospital,” said the now mum-of-two whose first child, Clodagh, took 15 hours to make an appearance.
“We’re just looking forward to going home now and introducing Clodagh to her baby brother. We still haven’t decided on a name yet.”
The hospital’s maternity team has been experiencing a mini baby boom in recent weeks, which coincides with the first national lockdown, a spokesperson said.
You may also want to watch:
The last comparable rise in births contributed to a specific event was after the last World Cup in 2018.
- 1 Seven sought over Wembley gang attack that left man with severed ear
- 2 Wembley firefighter looks back as he retires after 30 years
- 3 Woman's 'shock' at male officer sent to welfare check at Wembley hotel
- 4 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 5 One in billion DNA match links teenager to sisters' murder in Kingsbury, court told
- 6 EFL fixtures release: QPR kick off at home to London rivals Millwall
- 7 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 8 All you need to know about tickets for Boxpark's Euro 2020 screenings
- 9 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 10 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears