Northwick Park welcomes several babies on Mother's Day 2021
- Credit: LNWH
Sophia Louisa Bouhessane couldn’t have wished for a better Mother’s Day when she gave birth to a baby boy at Northwick Park.
The birth was one of several deliveries at the hospital in Watford Road on March 14 - Mothering Sunday.
“He was out and in my arms within a couple of hours of arriving at hospital,” said the now mum-of-two whose first child, Clodagh, took 15 hours to make an appearance.
“We’re just looking forward to going home now and introducing Clodagh to her baby brother. We still haven’t decided on a name yet.”
The hospital’s maternity team has been experiencing a mini baby boom in recent weeks, which coincides with the first national lockdown, a spokesperson said.
You may also want to watch:
The last comparable rise in births contributed to a specific event was after the last World Cup in 2018.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill