Northwick Park welcomes several babies on Mother's Day 2021
- Credit: LNWH
Sophia Louisa Bouhessane couldn’t have wished for a better Mother’s Day when she gave birth to a baby boy at Northwick Park.
The birth was one of several deliveries at the hospital in Watford Road on March 14 - Mothering Sunday.
“He was out and in my arms within a couple of hours of arriving at hospital,” said the now mum-of-two whose first child, Clodagh, took 15 hours to make an appearance.
“We’re just looking forward to going home now and introducing Clodagh to her baby brother. We still haven’t decided on a name yet.”
The hospital’s maternity team has been experiencing a mini baby boom in recent weeks, which coincides with the first national lockdown, a spokesperson said.
You may also want to watch:
The last comparable rise in births contributed to a specific event was after the last World Cup in 2018.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 7 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants