Macmillan’s cancer support bus heading to Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A free confidential cancer support bus is heading to Neasden.
Macmillan Cancer Support’s mobile service will be at the Tesco Extra store in Great Central Way from 9am to 4pm on Wednesday (April 11).
Anyone with worries or concerns relating to cancer are encouraged to to stop by.
Martina McGill, Macmillan’s cancer information specialist, said: “Whether you want to know what symptoms to look out for, need information about managing the side effects of your treatment, or want to find local support for carers, come along and see us.
“It’s also really important that people living with cancer are able to access the financial advice and support they are entitled to, so they can focus on what’s most important – their health. We can help signpost people to Macmillan benefits advisers who can provide free, confidential advice.
You may also want to watch:
“And April is bowel cancer awareness month, so if you have any particular worries or concerns we’d be happy to answer your questions.”
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property