Macmillan’s cancer support bus heading to Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A free confidential cancer support bus is heading to Neasden.
Macmillan Cancer Support’s mobile service will be at the Tesco Extra store in Great Central Way from 9am to 4pm on Wednesday (April 11).
Anyone with worries or concerns relating to cancer are encouraged to to stop by.
Martina McGill, Macmillan’s cancer information specialist, said: “Whether you want to know what symptoms to look out for, need information about managing the side effects of your treatment, or want to find local support for carers, come along and see us.
“It’s also really important that people living with cancer are able to access the financial advice and support they are entitled to, so they can focus on what’s most important – their health. We can help signpost people to Macmillan benefits advisers who can provide free, confidential advice.
“And April is bowel cancer awareness month, so if you have any particular worries or concerns we’d be happy to answer your questions.”
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley