Macmillan’s cancer support bus heading to Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A free confidential cancer support bus is heading to Neasden.
Macmillan Cancer Support’s mobile service will be at the Tesco Extra store in Great Central Way from 9am to 4pm on Wednesday (April 11).
Anyone with worries or concerns relating to cancer are encouraged to to stop by.
Martina McGill, Macmillan’s cancer information specialist, said: “Whether you want to know what symptoms to look out for, need information about managing the side effects of your treatment, or want to find local support for carers, come along and see us.
“It’s also really important that people living with cancer are able to access the financial advice and support they are entitled to, so they can focus on what’s most important – their health. We can help signpost people to Macmillan benefits advisers who can provide free, confidential advice.
You may also want to watch:
“And April is bowel cancer awareness month, so if you have any particular worries or concerns we’d be happy to answer your questions.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley