Healthwatch Brent wants to hear from residents who have complained about health and social care services
- Credit: picture-alliance/ dpa
An independent organisation that scrutinises health and social care in the borough wants to hear about the experiences of residents who have made a complaint.
Healthwatch Brent is holding a focus group where attendees can talk about how their complaint was handled.
This includes grievances about dentists and GP surgeries.
The event will be held at Brent Mencap in High Road, Willesden, on September 11 from 10.30 – noon.
To register your attendance visit www.healthwatchbrent.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For general enquiries about Healthwatch Brent call 0800 9961839 (lines are open Monday 10am-1pm and Wednesday 2pm-5pm).
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory