Healthwatch Brent wants to hear from residents who have complained about health and social care services
- Credit: picture-alliance/ dpa
An independent organisation that scrutinises health and social care in the borough wants to hear about the experiences of residents who have made a complaint.
Healthwatch Brent is holding a focus group where attendees can talk about how their complaint was handled.
This includes grievances about dentists and GP surgeries.
The event will be held at Brent Mencap in High Road, Willesden, on September 11 from 10.30 – noon.
To register your attendance visit www.healthwatchbrent.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For general enquiries about Healthwatch Brent call 0800 9961839 (lines are open Monday 10am-1pm and Wednesday 2pm-5pm).
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime