Healthwatch Brent wants to hear from residents who have complained about health and social care services
- Credit: picture-alliance/ dpa
An independent organisation that scrutinises health and social care in the borough wants to hear about the experiences of residents who have made a complaint.
Healthwatch Brent is holding a focus group where attendees can talk about how their complaint was handled.
This includes grievances about dentists and GP surgeries.
The event will be held at Brent Mencap in High Road, Willesden, on September 11 from 10.30 – noon.
To register your attendance visit www.healthwatchbrent.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For general enquiries about Healthwatch Brent call 0800 9961839 (lines are open Monday 10am-1pm and Wednesday 2pm-5pm).
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property