Healthwatch Brent wants to hear from residents who have complained about health and social care services
- Credit: picture-alliance/ dpa
An independent organisation that scrutinises health and social care in the borough wants to hear about the experiences of residents who have made a complaint.
Healthwatch Brent is holding a focus group where attendees can talk about how their complaint was handled.
This includes grievances about dentists and GP surgeries.
The event will be held at Brent Mencap in High Road, Willesden, on September 11 from 10.30 – noon.
To register your attendance visit www.healthwatchbrent.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
For general enquiries about Healthwatch Brent call 0800 9961839 (lines are open Monday 10am-1pm and Wednesday 2pm-5pm).
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'