Health app for residents launched in Brent
- Credit: Supplied by Brent CCG
Brent Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has launched a free app in response to calls from patient groups.
What’s App, Doc? is a question Brent residents can now ask as health chiefs find a new way of providing up-to-date information about health services for free.
The app’s three main purposes are to communicate health news, help residents find local services and provide healthcare information.
Users can also book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions, access summary medical records, find local services and use the app as a symptom checker.
Dr Ethie Kong, chairwoman of Brent CCG, said: “We’ve listened to what local people want and used focus groups to ensure the finished product is practical and useful.”
You may also want to watch:
To add the app to your phone for free, search Brent Health App in Apple App Store or Google Play.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application