Free fitness classes for women at Vale Farm Sports Centre
- Credit: Archant
A sports centre in Sudbury is offering free weekly fitness classes to women who find it hard to gear up to exercise.
Vale Farm Sports Centre in Watford Road is offering the Get Back2Fitness programme every Wednesday at 6.30pm until April 20.
All women aged 16 and over who are currently inactive, and have not been to an Everyone Active gym for the last six months can enjoy hourly tailored classes as an introduction, or reintroduction, to fitness to help them have fun and get fit without fear of embarrassment and judgement.
Each session will include instructor-led gym workouts, exercise and nutrition handouts, and optional weight management advice from qualified Everyone Active instructors.
Chris Williams, Everyone Active general manager said: “We are delighted to be offering this completely free fitness course for women at Vale Farm Sports Centre. If you’re new to fitness, want to get back into fitness or have never been to the gym, this programme is for you.”
You may also want to watch:
Cllr James Denselow, Brent Council’s cabinet member for stronger communities, said: “This free course for women in Brent offers an excellent introduction to exercise and nutrition as well as an opportunity to meet new people. It is great that in Brent we have lots of different classes and courses on offer for all the community so that we can look forward to a healthier future.”
To book your space on the course contact Vale Farm Sports Centre on 020 8908 6545, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime