Covid testing site for people with symptoms to open in Northwick Park
- Credit: Brent Council
A third Covid-19 testing site is to open in Northwick Park for people with symptoms of the virus.
The site at Northwick Park Sports Pavilion, in Capital Ring, will open on Tuesday (February 9).
The two other sites are in Harlesden Town Garden, Challenge Close, and the large car park in London Road, Wembley.
Cllr Neil Nerva, Brent Council’s lead member for public health, said: “I’m so pleased we’ve been able to open a third testing site, once again in the heart of the community, ensuring that those living locally with symptoms can access testing easily.
“This new site will help us increase our testing capacity so we can test even more people and in turn, help to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and keep Brent safe.”
You may also want to watch:
Those with coronavirus symptoms including a fever, a persistent cough or a change in their sense of taste or smell must stay at home for 10 days and book a test by calling Brent Council on 020 8937 4440.
People can also book online, via the NHS Covid-19 app or by calling 119.
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 3 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 4 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 5 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 6 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 7 Willesden landlord fined more than £700,000 for 'poor quality housing'
- 8 Neasden teen jailed for manslaughter of Meshach Williams in Harlesden
- 9 Wembley 16-year-old driven at and chased before fatal stabbing
- 10 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn