Coronavirus: Northwick Park Hospital charity launches Covid-19 Appeal to support staff
- Credit: Archant
The charity backing Northwick Park Hospital has launched an appeal to direct care packs and support to staff who need it.
LNWH Charity, the charity partner for London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust, and the LNWH Occupational Health department, have launched a COVID-19 Staff Well-being Appeal and are coordinating all donations and gifts.
An Appeal Team has been set up to use any funds raised to provide psychological support, healthy food, care packs and quiet spaces for hospital staff to relax during their breaks.
Appeal Team lead Victoria Manning said the public response to the Covid-19 crisis and its impact on staff has been “incredible”.
She added: “We are truly humbled by the outpouring of support for our wonderful NHS staff as they cope with the difficulties of the current situation.”
You may also want to watch:
“Individuals, businesses and organisations throughout Ealing, Harrow and Brent have been amazingly generous with pledges of support for all our staff facing this most unprecedented of challenges.
“We want to make sure that this amazing support is coordinated effectively.”
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory