Coronavirus: Northwick Park Hospital charity launches Covid-19 Appeal to support staff
- Credit: Archant
The charity backing Northwick Park Hospital has launched an appeal to direct care packs and support to staff who need it.
LNWH Charity, the charity partner for London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust, and the LNWH Occupational Health department, have launched a COVID-19 Staff Well-being Appeal and are coordinating all donations and gifts.
An Appeal Team has been set up to use any funds raised to provide psychological support, healthy food, care packs and quiet spaces for hospital staff to relax during their breaks.
Appeal Team lead Victoria Manning said the public response to the Covid-19 crisis and its impact on staff has been “incredible”.
She added: “We are truly humbled by the outpouring of support for our wonderful NHS staff as they cope with the difficulties of the current situation.”
You may also want to watch:
“Individuals, businesses and organisations throughout Ealing, Harrow and Brent have been amazingly generous with pledges of support for all our staff facing this most unprecedented of challenges.
“We want to make sure that this amazing support is coordinated effectively.”
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 The community is stepping in where the government is failing
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings