Coronavirus: Wembley Park’s regeneration giant’s special Thank You message to NHS staff
- Credit: © amanda rose
Huge thanks to NHS staff for their tireless efforts during the coronavirus pandemic is being beamed around Wembley Park.
Teams at Quintain, the area’s regeneration giant, have designed a large Thank You NHS graphic in tribute to health staff battling to save Covid-19 patients.
The special messages of support can be seen on the display of Bobby Moore Bridge, the length of Olympic Way and other places in the neighbourhood,
Claudio Giambrone, head of marketing, said: “Community and the sense of togetherness, underpins everything we do at Wembley Park.
During these unprecedented times, we want to show our appreciation for all the hard work, and continued efforts of the NHS who are working tirelessly to help prevent the further spread of the Coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
“Each evening this week, by sharing a message of support on the Bobby Moore bridge and several other screens across the neighbourhood, we hope to unite the local community of Wembley Park and wider Brent, giving thanks to the NHS workers.”
For the latest coronavirus news from across north London join our Facebook group here.
Click here for our directory of support groups for people in Brent
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 Hope for the Welsh Harp