Coronavirus: Free online seminars to help people recover from Covid-19
- Credit: PA/Wire
A series of free online seminars are being held to help people recover from Covid-19.
Every Tuesday from October 27 to December 22, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) and West London NHS Trust will host free online webinars from 2pm to 4pm.
The webinars are a collaboration between the occupational therapists and the recovery colleges of both trusts.
Topics discussed include managing anxiety, an introduction to mindfulness, understanding low mood and how to manage tiredness, fatigue and sleeplessness.
Further seminars will look at support when returning to work, health routines and coping with Christmas time.
You may also want to watch:
The webinars are open to patients, carers and NHS staff who need help with managing their mental health and wellbeing during the winter and leading up to Christmas.
To book a spot, visit cnwl.nhs.uk/news/free-online-weekly-webinars.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club