Coronavirus: Free online seminars to help people recover from Covid-19
- Credit: PA/Wire
A series of free online seminars are being held to help people recover from Covid-19.
Every Tuesday from October 27 to December 22, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) and West London NHS Trust will host free online webinars from 2pm to 4pm.
The webinars are a collaboration between the occupational therapists and the recovery colleges of both trusts.
Topics discussed include managing anxiety, an introduction to mindfulness, understanding low mood and how to manage tiredness, fatigue and sleeplessness.
Further seminars will look at support when returning to work, health routines and coping with Christmas time.
You may also want to watch:
The webinars are open to patients, carers and NHS staff who need help with managing their mental health and wellbeing during the winter and leading up to Christmas.
To book a spot, visit cnwl.nhs.uk/news/free-online-weekly-webinars.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 6 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight