Coronavirus: Free online seminars to help people recover from Covid-19
- Credit: PA/Wire
A series of free online seminars are being held to help people recover from Covid-19.
Every Tuesday from October 27 to December 22, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) and West London NHS Trust will host free online webinars from 2pm to 4pm.
The webinars are a collaboration between the occupational therapists and the recovery colleges of both trusts.
Topics discussed include managing anxiety, an introduction to mindfulness, understanding low mood and how to manage tiredness, fatigue and sleeplessness.
Further seminars will look at support when returning to work, health routines and coping with Christmas time.
You may also want to watch:
The webinars are open to patients, carers and NHS staff who need help with managing their mental health and wellbeing during the winter and leading up to Christmas.
To book a spot, visit cnwl.nhs.uk/news/free-online-weekly-webinars.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million