Coronavirus: Free online seminars to help people recover from Covid-19
- Credit: PA/Wire
A series of free online seminars are being held to help people recover from Covid-19.
Every Tuesday from October 27 to December 22, Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) and West London NHS Trust will host free online webinars from 2pm to 4pm.
The webinars are a collaboration between the occupational therapists and the recovery colleges of both trusts.
Topics discussed include managing anxiety, an introduction to mindfulness, understanding low mood and how to manage tiredness, fatigue and sleeplessness.
Further seminars will look at support when returning to work, health routines and coping with Christmas time.
You may also want to watch:
The webinars are open to patients, carers and NHS staff who need help with managing their mental health and wellbeing during the winter and leading up to Christmas.
To book a spot, visit cnwl.nhs.uk/news/free-online-weekly-webinars.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley