Coronavirus: Three die from Covid-19 at Northwick Park Hospital
- Credit: PA
Three more people have died at Northwick Park Hospital due to coronavirus.
The total number to have died in Brent is now four as the UK total goes over the 100 mark with 104 deaths, up from 71 yesterday.
The number of people who have tested positive for the virus has risen to 24 in Brent, according to the Department of Health.
The prime minister is due to address the nation this afternoon which may include measures to close schools in England.
On Monday he urged people to avoid bars, clubs and theatres, unnecessary travel and for people to work from home.
Over 70s, those who are pregnant and people with underlying health issues are told to take particular care.
Household where one person presents symptoms, such as a fever, a dry cough, or trouble breathing, must self-isolate for 14 days with all the home’s inhabitants.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 8 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
People should use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service for further advice and are asked not to visit a doctor or hospital.
People are encouraged to follow official NHS advice at nhs.uk/coronavirus