Coronavirus: Three die from Covid-19 at Northwick Park Hospital
- Credit: PA
Three more people have died at Northwick Park Hospital due to coronavirus.
The total number to have died in Brent is now four as the UK total goes over the 100 mark with 104 deaths, up from 71 yesterday.
The number of people who have tested positive for the virus has risen to 24 in Brent, according to the Department of Health.
The prime minister is due to address the nation this afternoon which may include measures to close schools in England.
On Monday he urged people to avoid bars, clubs and theatres, unnecessary travel and for people to work from home.
Over 70s, those who are pregnant and people with underlying health issues are told to take particular care.
Household where one person presents symptoms, such as a fever, a dry cough, or trouble breathing, must self-isolate for 14 days with all the home’s inhabitants.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
People should use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service for further advice and are asked not to visit a doctor or hospital.
People are encouraged to follow official NHS advice at nhs.uk/coronavirus