Coronavirus: Three die from Covid-19 at Northwick Park Hospital
- Credit: PA
Three more people have died at Northwick Park Hospital due to coronavirus.
The total number to have died in Brent is now four as the UK total goes over the 100 mark with 104 deaths, up from 71 yesterday.
The number of people who have tested positive for the virus has risen to 24 in Brent, according to the Department of Health.
The prime minister is due to address the nation this afternoon which may include measures to close schools in England.
On Monday he urged people to avoid bars, clubs and theatres, unnecessary travel and for people to work from home.
You may also want to watch:
Over 70s, those who are pregnant and people with underlying health issues are told to take particular care.
Household where one person presents symptoms, such as a fever, a dry cough, or trouble breathing, must self-isolate for 14 days with all the home’s inhabitants.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
People should use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service for further advice and are asked not to visit a doctor or hospital.
People are encouraged to follow official NHS advice at nhs.uk/coronavirus