Coronavirus: Northwick Park’s trust has third highest number of deaths from covid-19 across the UK
- Credit: Jane Barlow/PA
A total 327 people have so far died of coronavirus at Northwick Park’s hospital trust.
As of 5pm on April 14 the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWUH) was in the top three for high death counts across the country.
University Hospitals Birmingham has the highest with 484 deaths followed by the Royal Free Hospital’s 335. according to NHS England.
A total of 12,868 patients have died in hospital after testing positive for coronavirus in the UK as of yesterday, the Department of Health (DoH) said, up by 761 from 12,107 the day before.
The number of cases in Brent has shot up to 1,182 by Monday, according to DoH records.
You may also want to watch:
There are 93,873 confirmed cases of the virus in the UK and 302,599 total people have been tested for it.
This story was amended on April 20, having originally stated, incorrectly, that there had been 1,037 deaths in Brent.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat