Coronavirus: Northwick Park’s trust has third highest number of deaths from covid-19 across the UK
- Credit: Jane Barlow/PA
A total 327 people have so far died of coronavirus at Northwick Park’s hospital trust.
As of 5pm on April 14 the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWUH) was in the top three for high death counts across the country.
University Hospitals Birmingham has the highest with 484 deaths followed by the Royal Free Hospital’s 335. according to NHS England.
A total of 12,868 patients have died in hospital after testing positive for coronavirus in the UK as of yesterday, the Department of Health (DoH) said, up by 761 from 12,107 the day before.
The number of cases in Brent has shot up to 1,182 by Monday, according to DoH records.
You may also want to watch:
There are 93,873 confirmed cases of the virus in the UK and 302,599 total people have been tested for it.
This story was amended on April 20, having originally stated, incorrectly, that there had been 1,037 deaths in Brent.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates