Coronavirus: Northwick Park’s trust has third highest number of deaths from covid-19 across the UK
- Credit: Jane Barlow/PA
A total 327 people have so far died of coronavirus at Northwick Park’s hospital trust.
As of 5pm on April 14 the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWUH) was in the top three for high death counts across the country.
University Hospitals Birmingham has the highest with 484 deaths followed by the Royal Free Hospital’s 335. according to NHS England.
A total of 12,868 patients have died in hospital after testing positive for coronavirus in the UK as of yesterday, the Department of Health (DoH) said, up by 761 from 12,107 the day before.
The number of cases in Brent has shot up to 1,182 by Monday, according to DoH records.
You may also want to watch:
There are 93,873 confirmed cases of the virus in the UK and 302,599 total people have been tested for it.
This story was amended on April 20, having originally stated, incorrectly, that there had been 1,037 deaths in Brent.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way