Coronavirus: Northwick Park’s trust has third highest number of deaths from covid-19 across the UK
- Credit: Jane Barlow/PA
A total 327 people have so far died of coronavirus at Northwick Park’s hospital trust.
As of 5pm on April 14 the London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWUH) was in the top three for high death counts across the country.
University Hospitals Birmingham has the highest with 484 deaths followed by the Royal Free Hospital’s 335. according to NHS England.
A total of 12,868 patients have died in hospital after testing positive for coronavirus in the UK as of yesterday, the Department of Health (DoH) said, up by 761 from 12,107 the day before.
The number of cases in Brent has shot up to 1,182 by Monday, according to DoH records.
You may also want to watch:
There are 93,873 confirmed cases of the virus in the UK and 302,599 total people have been tested for it.
This story was amended on April 20, having originally stated, incorrectly, that there had been 1,037 deaths in Brent.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'