Coronavirus: Bogus NHS workers are knocking on doors claiming to test people for Covid-19
- Credit: Archant
Police are issuing a warning that no NHS workers are knocking on doors in Brent to test for coronavirus.
Residents are being urged to remain alert to any bogus callers claiming to be a health official.
@MPSKensalGreen put out a tweet today (March 18) urging people to call the police if people pretending to be NHS staff ring the doorbell.
They said: “To all residents of Kensal Green!!
“The NHS are NOT conducting any door to door initiatives in regards to testing individuals for the Coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
“If anyone knocks on your door proclaiming to be conducting the tests please call the Police [sic].”
#kensalgreen, #harlesden, #coronavirus
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 The community is stepping in where the government is failing
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings