Coronavirus: Bogus NHS workers are knocking on doors claiming to test people for Covid-19
- Credit: Archant
Police are issuing a warning that no NHS workers are knocking on doors in Brent to test for coronavirus.
Residents are being urged to remain alert to any bogus callers claiming to be a health official.
@MPSKensalGreen put out a tweet today (March 18) urging people to call the police if people pretending to be NHS staff ring the doorbell.
They said: “To all residents of Kensal Green!!
“The NHS are NOT conducting any door to door initiatives in regards to testing individuals for the Coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
“If anyone knocks on your door proclaiming to be conducting the tests please call the Police [sic].”
#kensalgreen, #harlesden, #coronavirus
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley