Coronavirus: Bogus NHS workers are knocking on doors claiming to test people for Covid-19
- Credit: Archant
Police are issuing a warning that no NHS workers are knocking on doors in Brent to test for coronavirus.
Residents are being urged to remain alert to any bogus callers claiming to be a health official.
@MPSKensalGreen put out a tweet today (March 18) urging people to call the police if people pretending to be NHS staff ring the doorbell.
They said: “To all residents of Kensal Green!!
“The NHS are NOT conducting any door to door initiatives in regards to testing individuals for the Coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
“If anyone knocks on your door proclaiming to be conducting the tests please call the Police [sic].”
#kensalgreen, #harlesden, #coronavirus
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women