Chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust to continue in his role until September 2018
- Credit: Archant
The chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust will continue in his role for a further two years, it has been announced today.
Peter Worthington was appointed the position in 2012 and steered the organisation through a number of major changes including the merger of Ealing Hospital NHS Trust and The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust.
The trust manages Central Middlesex, Northwick Park and St Mark’s Hospitals.
He was re-appointed in 2014 for a further two years but his contract has now been extended until September 2018.
He said: “The re-appointment will allow me to continue leading the board as it continues to focus on our improving the experience and outcomes of our patients, improving our financial position and leading our vision to be the trust of choice for patients and staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Worthington was appointed in the £23,600 per annum role by NHS Improvement, the organisation that is responsible for appointing all chairs and non-executives to NHS trusts throughout England.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough