Chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust to continue in his role until September 2018
- Credit: Archant
The chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust will continue in his role for a further two years, it has been announced today.
Peter Worthington was appointed the position in 2012 and steered the organisation through a number of major changes including the merger of Ealing Hospital NHS Trust and The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust.
The trust manages Central Middlesex, Northwick Park and St Mark’s Hospitals.
He was re-appointed in 2014 for a further two years but his contract has now been extended until September 2018.
He said: “The re-appointment will allow me to continue leading the board as it continues to focus on our improving the experience and outcomes of our patients, improving our financial position and leading our vision to be the trust of choice for patients and staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Worthington was appointed in the £23,600 per annum role by NHS Improvement, the organisation that is responsible for appointing all chairs and non-executives to NHS trusts throughout England.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 10 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change