Chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust to continue in his role until September 2018
- Credit: Archant
The chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust will continue in his role for a further two years, it has been announced today.
Peter Worthington was appointed the position in 2012 and steered the organisation through a number of major changes including the merger of Ealing Hospital NHS Trust and The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust.
The trust manages Central Middlesex, Northwick Park and St Mark’s Hospitals.
He was re-appointed in 2014 for a further two years but his contract has now been extended until September 2018.
He said: “The re-appointment will allow me to continue leading the board as it continues to focus on our improving the experience and outcomes of our patients, improving our financial position and leading our vision to be the trust of choice for patients and staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Worthington was appointed in the £23,600 per annum role by NHS Improvement, the organisation that is responsible for appointing all chairs and non-executives to NHS trusts throughout England.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid