Chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust to continue in his role until September 2018
- Credit: Archant
The chairman of North West Healthcare NHS Trust will continue in his role for a further two years, it has been announced today.
Peter Worthington was appointed the position in 2012 and steered the organisation through a number of major changes including the merger of Ealing Hospital NHS Trust and The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust.
The trust manages Central Middlesex, Northwick Park and St Mark’s Hospitals.
He was re-appointed in 2014 for a further two years but his contract has now been extended until September 2018.
He said: “The re-appointment will allow me to continue leading the board as it continues to focus on our improving the experience and outcomes of our patients, improving our financial position and leading our vision to be the trust of choice for patients and staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Worthington was appointed in the £23,600 per annum role by NHS Improvement, the organisation that is responsible for appointing all chairs and non-executives to NHS trusts throughout England.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling