Coronavirus: TV celebrities star in video with Northwick Park Hospital staff to express their thanks
- Credit: Archant
Celebrities have voiced their support for NHS workers by appearing in a video alongside staff at Northwick Park Hospital.
Familiar faces including TV presenter Philip Schofield, Gaby Logan, Hairy Bikers David Myers and Si King, and Claudia Winkleman all spared the time to share their appreciation with recording snapshots.
Victoria Manning, who works at the hospital in Watford Road, came up with the idea of a video and friends of hers put her in touch with the different stars.
A physiotherapist and wellbing lead, she is currently helping oversee the distribution of public donations coming into Northwick Park and Ealing hospitals alongside the London Northwest University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) Charity.
Victoria said: “Staff are doing a fantastic job here and across the country and I wanted the video to reflect that.
You may also want to watch:
A few of my wonderful friends put me in contact with various celebrities.
The staff there were only too keen to get involved and spread the message of encouragement and thanks to all NHS staff.”
For the latest coronavirus news from across north London join our Facebook group here.
Click here for our directory of support groups for people in Brent
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12