Coronavirus: TV celebrities star in video with Northwick Park Hospital staff to express their thanks
- Credit: Archant
Celebrities have voiced their support for NHS workers by appearing in a video alongside staff at Northwick Park Hospital.
Familiar faces including TV presenter Philip Schofield, Gaby Logan, Hairy Bikers David Myers and Si King, and Claudia Winkleman all spared the time to share their appreciation with recording snapshots.
Victoria Manning, who works at the hospital in Watford Road, came up with the idea of a video and friends of hers put her in touch with the different stars.
A physiotherapist and wellbing lead, she is currently helping oversee the distribution of public donations coming into Northwick Park and Ealing hospitals alongside the London Northwest University Healthcare NHS Trust (LNWH) Charity.
Victoria said: “Staff are doing a fantastic job here and across the country and I wanted the video to reflect that.
You may also want to watch:
A few of my wonderful friends put me in contact with various celebrities.
The staff there were only too keen to get involved and spread the message of encouragement and thanks to all NHS staff.”
For the latest coronavirus news from across north London join our Facebook group here.
Click here for our directory of support groups for people in Brent
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life