Trio at Wembley care home reach regional finals of the Great British Care Awards
- Credit: Archant
Three care home staff in Wembley have made it through to regional finals of the Great British Care Awards.
Alison Khurana, activities coordinator, Cornelia Olteanu, unit manager and Ovidiu Cimpeanu, head chef, all work at Brook House Care Home in Forty Close.
They will be attending the final of the London Regional Awards at the Marriot Hotel, in Regents Park, on November 16.
The trio have been recognised for their achievements in providing the best quality of activities, care and menus for residents.
Nine regions are taking part in the Great British Care Awards which promote best practice within both the home care and care home sectors, and pay tribute to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence within their field of work.
You may also want to watch:
Hohn Gilfillan general manager said: "We are so proud of Alison, Cornelia and Ovidiu for doing so well reaching this stage."
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 8 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer