Trio at Wembley care home reach regional finals of the Great British Care Awards
- Credit: Archant
Three care home staff in Wembley have made it through to regional finals of the Great British Care Awards.
Alison Khurana, activities coordinator, Cornelia Olteanu, unit manager and Ovidiu Cimpeanu, head chef, all work at Brook House Care Home in Forty Close.
They will be attending the final of the London Regional Awards at the Marriot Hotel, in Regents Park, on November 16.
The trio have been recognised for their achievements in providing the best quality of activities, care and menus for residents.
Nine regions are taking part in the Great British Care Awards which promote best practice within both the home care and care home sectors, and pay tribute to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence within their field of work.
You may also want to watch:
Hohn Gilfillan general manager said: "We are so proud of Alison, Cornelia and Ovidiu for doing so well reaching this stage."
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners