Trio at Wembley care home reach regional finals of the Great British Care Awards
- Credit: Archant
Three care home staff in Wembley have made it through to regional finals of the Great British Care Awards.
Alison Khurana, activities coordinator, Cornelia Olteanu, unit manager and Ovidiu Cimpeanu, head chef, all work at Brook House Care Home in Forty Close.
They will be attending the final of the London Regional Awards at the Marriot Hotel, in Regents Park, on November 16.
The trio have been recognised for their achievements in providing the best quality of activities, care and menus for residents.
Nine regions are taking part in the Great British Care Awards which promote best practice within both the home care and care home sectors, and pay tribute to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence within their field of work.
You may also want to watch:
Hohn Gilfillan general manager said: "We are so proud of Alison, Cornelia and Ovidiu for doing so well reaching this stage."
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes