Trio at Wembley care home reach regional finals of the Great British Care Awards
- Credit: Archant
Three care home staff in Wembley have made it through to regional finals of the Great British Care Awards.
Alison Khurana, activities coordinator, Cornelia Olteanu, unit manager and Ovidiu Cimpeanu, head chef, all work at Brook House Care Home in Forty Close.
They will be attending the final of the London Regional Awards at the Marriot Hotel, in Regents Park, on November 16.
The trio have been recognised for their achievements in providing the best quality of activities, care and menus for residents.
Nine regions are taking part in the Great British Care Awards which promote best practice within both the home care and care home sectors, and pay tribute to those individuals who have demonstrated outstanding excellence within their field of work.
You may also want to watch:
Hohn Gilfillan general manager said: "We are so proud of Alison, Cornelia and Ovidiu for doing so well reaching this stage."
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols