Coronavirus: People in Brent urged to get tested if they suspect Covid-19 symptoms
- Credit: PA
People with coronavirus symptoms must get tested, the head of Brent’s CCG has urged.
Brent’s Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are reminding people that testing is free and can be quickly requested online.
Options include booking an appointment at a drive or walk-through, or at a test site, or to ask for a home test kit to be delivered.
Dr Madhukar Patel, chair of Brent CCG and GP, said: “Remember, don’t wait. If you develop symptoms of coronavirus it’s important you get tested immediately for your own health and those that are around you.
We know that the risk of dying from the virus is particularly high in Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups. We are a diverse community in North West London and encourage everyone to come forward so they can get the treatment they need.
You may also want to watch:
“You must get the test done in the first five days of having symptoms, so ask for one as soon as you start feeling unwell.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way