Coronavirus: People in Brent urged to get tested if they suspect Covid-19 symptoms
- Credit: PA
People with coronavirus symptoms must get tested, the head of Brent’s CCG has urged.
Brent’s Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are reminding people that testing is free and can be quickly requested online.
Options include booking an appointment at a drive or walk-through, or at a test site, or to ask for a home test kit to be delivered.
Dr Madhukar Patel, chair of Brent CCG and GP, said: “Remember, don’t wait. If you develop symptoms of coronavirus it’s important you get tested immediately for your own health and those that are around you.
We know that the risk of dying from the virus is particularly high in Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups. We are a diverse community in North West London and encourage everyone to come forward so they can get the treatment they need.
You may also want to watch:
“You must get the test done in the first five days of having symptoms, so ask for one as soon as you start feeling unwell.”
- 1 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 2 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 3 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 Kilburn councillor resigns from Labour group to become Independent
- 10 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town