Harry Redknapp discusses tactical changes after taking charge at QPR
QPR manager Harry Redknapp insists that there is no magic formula as he tries to turn the R’s nightmare start to the season around and his philosophy is to make his side put the effort in.
The west Londoners have just four points after 13 games and set pieces have been an issue for QPR.
“We conceded a few goals from set plays,” he said. “Just getting the shape of the team up as I want to play.
“Knowing where they are and what they’re doing and we can put it into practice. If we lose the ball, run after it.
“There is no magic formula. They can kid you and come out with all the jargon they can come out with.
“It’s about people working hard, with the ball, without the ball. Working. Closing down. Chasing after it. Working hard to make angles for each other.
“You watch Barcelona last night. I thought they had 28 men on the pitch. It was unbelievable to watch with the ball and without the ball.”
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court