Harry Redknapp discusses tactical changes after taking charge at QPR
QPR manager Harry Redknapp insists that there is no magic formula as he tries to turn the R’s nightmare start to the season around and his philosophy is to make his side put the effort in.
The west Londoners have just four points after 13 games and set pieces have been an issue for QPR.
“We conceded a few goals from set plays,” he said. “Just getting the shape of the team up as I want to play.
“Knowing where they are and what they’re doing and we can put it into practice. If we lose the ball, run after it.
“There is no magic formula. They can kid you and come out with all the jargon they can come out with.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s about people working hard, with the ball, without the ball. Working. Closing down. Chasing after it. Working hard to make angles for each other.
“You watch Barcelona last night. I thought they had 28 men on the pitch. It was unbelievable to watch with the ball and without the ball.”
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 9 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre