Harrow Road partnership party
Harrow Road Neighbourhood Partnership to announce future plans at One Last Posh Do party
A COMMUNITY partnership scheme that is set to close due to cuts in funding will hold a transition party as it announces plans to hand control of the initiative to the community it serves.
The Harrow Road Partnership Scheme that has served North Westminster for the past five years will hold One Last Posh Do, at the Paddington Arts Centre, in Woodfield Road, Maida Hill, between 6pm and 9pm on Thursday, March 24.
Residents are invited to come and listen to what the future holds and how to get involved.
Cheese and wine will be provided.
HRNP, which was funded by housing associations, is credited with setting up employment, housing and benefit advisory services as well as drop-in clinics for different sections of the community,
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street