Harrow Road partnership party
Harrow Road Neighbourhood Partnership to announce future plans at One Last Posh Do party
A COMMUNITY partnership scheme that is set to close due to cuts in funding will hold a transition party as it announces plans to hand control of the initiative to the community it serves.
The Harrow Road Partnership Scheme that has served North Westminster for the past five years will hold One Last Posh Do, at the Paddington Arts Centre, in Woodfield Road, Maida Hill, between 6pm and 9pm on Thursday, March 24.
Residents are invited to come and listen to what the future holds and how to get involved.
Cheese and wine will be provided.
You may also want to watch:
HRNP, which was funded by housing associations, is credited with setting up employment, housing and benefit advisory services as well as drop-in clinics for different sections of the community,
- 1 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 4 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 5 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 6 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 7 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 10 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns