Harlesden to get its first gastropub
- Credit: Archant
A gastropub is coming to Harlesden for the first time and it is promising to deliver great food and a wide section of beverages.
Following months of speculation among locals, Antic London have announced that Harlesden Picture Palace in Manor Park Road, will open its doors next month.
The establishment, a former cinema dating back to 1912, was formerly known as the Misty Moon before it closed last year.
The venue has been given a makeover which includes an interior with an eclectic mix of restored original features, vintage wallpapers, cozy banquette furnishings, film memorabilia and quirky trinkets.
The pub will offer an informal soft lounge at the front, main bar at its heart and private dining room towards the rear.
You may also want to watch:
Antic London, a South East London-based pub collective, will reveal the opening date later this month.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 QPR suffer defeat to rivals Fulham
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed