Harlesden to get its first gastropub
- Credit: Archant
A gastropub is coming to Harlesden for the first time and it is promising to deliver great food and a wide section of beverages.
Following months of speculation among locals, Antic London have announced that Harlesden Picture Palace in Manor Park Road, will open its doors next month.
The establishment, a former cinema dating back to 1912, was formerly known as the Misty Moon before it closed last year.
The venue has been given a makeover which includes an interior with an eclectic mix of restored original features, vintage wallpapers, cozy banquette furnishings, film memorabilia and quirky trinkets.
The pub will offer an informal soft lounge at the front, main bar at its heart and private dining room towards the rear.
Antic London, a South East London-based pub collective, will reveal the opening date later this month.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 6 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 7 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 8 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'