Harlesden resident becomes first in Brent to turn 100 this year
Olive Webster celebrated her birthday with friends and family
A Harlesden woman has become the first resident in Brent to celebrate their 100th birthday this year.
Olive Webster, who has lived in the borough all her life, toasted becoming a centenarian with a party at her home with family and friends.
Miss Webster was the second of four children and work for a bank until she took early retirement at the age of 54 to look after her mother.
An accomplished pianist with a love of classical music, Miss Webster lives in her parents’ former home with a little extra help.
You may also want to watch:
She celebrated her birthday on January 2.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 7 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year