Harlesden nursery holds graduation ceremony for its pre-school pupils
Leavers were presented with a special certificate from the Village Nursery in Challenge Close
Pre school pupils in Harlesden were celebrating after donning their mortars and gowns to honour their graduation.
The children, from the Village Nursery in Challenge Close, were presented with a leaver’s certificate at a special ceremony with their proud parents watching on.
Angela Kolb, manager of the nursery, said the day was about ‘honouring children’s next step.’
She told the Times: “It was a lovely day and great to see the children so happy.”
During the day, on Saturday, August 4, all 25 pupils were given a memorable send off ahead of their primary school life. Mrs Kolb continued: “We try and give children the best start in life here and this was all about that.
“It’s a small nursery and is more like a small family so we always like to give children a good send off.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 4 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 5 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 6 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 7 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
“The whole day was about the children entertaining their parents and most importantly having fun and giving them confidence ahead of their school life.”