Harlesden nursery holds graduation ceremony for its pre-school pupils
Leavers were presented with a special certificate from the Village Nursery in Challenge Close
Pre school pupils in Harlesden were celebrating after donning their mortars and gowns to honour their graduation.
The children, from the Village Nursery in Challenge Close, were presented with a leaver’s certificate at a special ceremony with their proud parents watching on.
Angela Kolb, manager of the nursery, said the day was about ‘honouring children’s next step.’
She told the Times: “It was a lovely day and great to see the children so happy.”
You may also want to watch:
During the day, on Saturday, August 4, all 25 pupils were given a memorable send off ahead of their primary school life. Mrs Kolb continued: “We try and give children the best start in life here and this was all about that.
“It’s a small nursery and is more like a small family so we always like to give children a good send off.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
“The whole day was about the children entertaining their parents and most importantly having fun and giving them confidence ahead of their school life.”