Harlesden: Man found unconcious dies
DETECTIVES are appealing to the community to help identify a man found unconscious with serious head injuries who died this morning. Brent Police released these images of his tattoos and personal property to help identify him. Officers were called to
DETECTIVES are appealing to the community to help identify a man found unconscious with serious head injuries who died this morning.
Brent Police released these images of his tattoos and personal property to help identify him.
Officers were called to Cecil Road, Harlesden at 5.05am on August 13 to the man who was found unconscious before he was taken to hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police have so far not launched a murder inquiry but said they were not ruling out any possibilities at this early stage of the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Det Chief Inspector Matt Bonner from Brent CID said: "We are releasing these images in the hope that members of the local community may be able to assist us in identifying this male.
"We would be particularly keen to hear from anybody who recognises both the personal possessions of this male and the distinctive tattoos and can put the two together. We are also keen to hear from anybody who was in the area of Cecil Road during the early hours of Friday August 13 who may have seen or heard anything suspicious.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 7 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving
"We have conducted numerous lines of enquiry since the initial incident, but we are yet to identify this male or anybody who knew him. We are particularly keen to be able to inform his next of kin what has happened and urge the public to contact us if they can assist in any way."
The man is described as of oriental appearance, between 18 and 25-years-old and has distinctive tattoos [pictured] on his arms and legs.
He was also wearing a leather necklace with a chub key on it.
Det Sgt Gordon McKay from Brent CID said: "We are keen to speak to anyone who may know the identity of this male or witnessed what happened to him.
"The man was found early in the morning and people may have seen him on their way to work.
"I urge members of the community to come forward if they have any information with regards to the incident."
If anyone knows the identity of the man or witnessed what happened to him they are asked to contact Det Sgt McKay from Brent CID on 020 8733 3709.