Halloween fire destroys house in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
A fire has completely destroyed a house in Kensal Rise which is believed to have been hosting a Halloween party.
The blaze swept through the £2.5million detached property in Mount Pleasant Road, just before 5am this morning.
A total of six fire engines and 35 crew members and officers fought the blaze for more than two hours before it was under control.
No one is believed to have been injured and investigation into the fire is underway.
Are you the owner of the house or do you know who the owners are?
You may also want to watch:
Call the news team on 020 7433 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 4 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 5 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 9 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 10 Letter on Kilburn Square