Halloween fire destroys house in Kensal Rise
- Credit: Archant
A fire has completely destroyed a house in Kensal Rise which is believed to have been hosting a Halloween party.
The blaze swept through the £2.5million detached property in Mount Pleasant Road, just before 5am this morning.
A total of six fire engines and 35 crew members and officers fought the blaze for more than two hours before it was under control.
No one is believed to have been injured and investigation into the fire is underway.
Are you the owner of the house or do you know who the owners are?
You may also want to watch:
Call the news team on 020 7433 0133 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 6 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 7 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 10 Ilias Chair late strike guides QPR to victory over Blackburn