Gunners stars Martin Keown and Jack Wilshere join forces to open Arsenal store in Brent Cross
Hundreds of Arsenal supporters flocked to the club’s new store at Brent Cross Shopping Centre on Friday when Gunners legend Martin Keown opened the doors to the public.
Martin cut the ribbon on the flagship store and welcomed the first customers in and signed autographs.
Later on in the day, midfielder Jack Wilshere made a guest appearance, taking part in a special signing session for 250 pre-invited fans.
The store, which is situated on the upper mall of the mall, offers a range of Arsenal training and leisure wear and traditional merchandise.
Customers heading into the new store were also able to enjoy a host of digital content on the in-store large screens and experience sitting in Arsene Wenger’s touchline chair and sampling the smell of freshly cut Emirates Stadium turf.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Peel, retail director, Arsenal Football Club, said: “The Brent Cross development is an exciting addition to the Arsenal retail arm and further evidence of the club expanding and investing further afield.
“The new store will help us to engage with a wider fanbase, while reducing our reliance on matchday traffic. Our aim was to create a destination which was fresh and innovative and which fans would find appealing and we are delighted with the outcome.”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Tom Nathan, Brent Cross general manager, added: “Brent Cross is thrilled to open Arsenal Football Club’s first official flagship store in a major retail location.
“We have many Gunners supporters among our shoppers so they in particular will be able to combine two of their great passions - shopping and football - in a single visit.”