Gladstonbury Festival appeal for volunteers, sponsors, stall holders and caterers
- Credit: Archant
Interested parties have a few days left to register
Stall holders and caterers who want to be involved in one of Brent’s biggest festivals this summer have just a few days left to express an interest.
Brent Celebrates Gladstonbury Festival will feature international food, art, music and dance and is expected to attract a family audience of up to 20,000 people.
Taking place in Gladstone Park in Willesden on Sunday, 30 June, the event promises to be filled with loads of great acts and activities on the day.
However, potential supporters and sponsors are needed.
Stall holders and caterers should return a completed expression of interest form to the council by 30 April if they want to take part.
They have the chance to feature in the shopping zone, offering delicious food from many of Brent’s different communities, and the community zone, providing advice and information to visitors.
- 1 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 QPR's Barbet sets sights on another win at Coventry
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 7 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group
Local dancers and musicians will also have the chance to take part in a competition to find Brent’s brightest talents.
Cllr Lesley Jones, Brent’s Lead Member for Customers and Citizens, said: “Gladstonbury will be the main outdoor event staged by the council but remains a community event and we are encouraging and helping make it happen.
“Now’s the chance to get involved!”
Volunteers, sponsors, caterers and stall holders should call 020 8937 1097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.