Gladstonbury Festival appeal for volunteers, sponsors, stall holders and caterers
- Credit: Archant
Interested parties have a few days left to register
Stall holders and caterers who want to be involved in one of Brent’s biggest festivals this summer have just a few days left to express an interest.
Brent Celebrates Gladstonbury Festival will feature international food, art, music and dance and is expected to attract a family audience of up to 20,000 people.
Taking place in Gladstone Park in Willesden on Sunday, 30 June, the event promises to be filled with loads of great acts and activities on the day.
However, potential supporters and sponsors are needed.
You may also want to watch:
Stall holders and caterers should return a completed expression of interest form to the council by 30 April if they want to take part.
They have the chance to feature in the shopping zone, offering delicious food from many of Brent’s different communities, and the community zone, providing advice and information to visitors.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
Local dancers and musicians will also have the chance to take part in a competition to find Brent’s brightest talents.
Cllr Lesley Jones, Brent’s Lead Member for Customers and Citizens, said: “Gladstonbury will be the main outdoor event staged by the council but remains a community event and we are encouraging and helping make it happen.
“Now’s the chance to get involved!”
Volunteers, sponsors, caterers and stall holders should call 020 8937 1097 or email email@example.com for more details.