Girl gang attack and rob Tube passenger at Kilburn Station
Detectives fear vicious gang may have struck twice in one day
DETECTIVES are appealing for information after a woman was robbed and assaulted by a vicious girl gang as she travelled on a late night Tube train.
The 27-year-old victim was on a Jubilee Line carriage at 12.30am when the four women boarded at Baker Street
They demanded she handed over her phone, assaulted her and fled at Kilburn station after stealing 50p from her purse on October 17.
Investigating officers from the British Transport Police (BTP) believe they gang may have struck earlier that evening by targeting a man of Asian appearance at St. John’s Wood.
You may also want to watch:
The four women are black and aged in their late teens or early twenties.
One was wearing distinctive large fake eyelashes.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Teenager killed sisters in 'sacrifice' deal with the devil, court hears
Detective Constable Denis Mahoney is appealing for anyone who may have encountered the gang and anyone with information about them to come forward.
He said: “While the amount taken was insignificant, this was a very frightening ordeal for the victim.
“She was threatened and assaulted for absolutely no reason.
“I am appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or may have some information which may help the investigation to get in contact.”
Anyone with information can contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Please quote background log number 14 of 27/10/2010.