Girl, 10, wins London Designer Outlet Father’s Day prize for her dad
- Credit: Archant
A ten-year-old girl won her father a £500 prize at the London Designer Outlet by writing a heart-warming poem.
Alexander Bald’s entry into the Father’s Day competition run by the shopping centre in Wembley, bagged her David a fun day out for the family including shopping vouchers.
The 10-year-old penned a poem detailing her father’s good deeds which was crowned the winner due to its creativity and sentiment.
The outlet, which opened last October in Wembley Park Boulevard, offers retail shops giving discounts as high as 70 per cent, 15 restaurants and a nine-screen Cineworld cinema.
Last week Mr Bald, a police officer in Milton Keynes, was joined by Alexandra and his wife Sandra, to claim his prize which included clothing from the outlet’s newest store Without Prejudice and a suit from tailoring brand Skopes.
You may also want to watch:
The family also enjoyed a complimentary lunch from Brazilian restaurant Cabana, a £100 LDO gift voucher and tickets to see a 4D movie of his choice at t Cineworld.
He said: “It came as an absolute surprise as I didn’t even know I had been entered.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 5 Halloween: Squid Game in Wembley Park (minus bloodshed)
- 6 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 7 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 8 Mother of murdered sisters pledges jailed teenage killer 'will not be let out'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
“Being a dad in itself is rewarding enough, as I really enjoy being able to revisit my childhood with someone I love, but it’s still great to be treated.
“I’m really pleased that I was able to share this special prize with both Alexandra and Sandra and I look forward to visiting LDO soon and spending my £100 gift voucher.”