Giant Easter egg hunt at a free family festival in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A hunt for hundreds of Easter eggs is taking place at a free festival in Neasden this weekend.
Easter farm animals, including rabbits, chickens and baby lambs, will also take part in a community event at St Raphael’s Children’s Centre on Saturday from midday to 4pm.
Avid hunters will get the opportunity to search for hundreds of Easter eggs. There are also prizes for the best egg designs and a host of other activities.
People can enjoy a BBQ accompanied by music and browse and buy from a range of stalls selling everything from cakes to jewellery.
Cllr Zaffar Van Kalwala, who is organising the event, said: “There is fun for everyone at the Easter egg hunt with lots of great activities, and you could even scoop a tasty prize.
You may also want to watch:
“I’d like to thank John Sisk construction and Barnardos for their support and wish everyone the best of luck for the hunt.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears