Get your votes in for Kilburn travel agent in British Travel Awards
A Kilburn travel agent needs your votes as it gears up to build on its 2012 success at this year’s British Travel Awards.
The Holiday Place in Kilburn High Road has been shortlisted in four categories and will be competing for the Best Luxury Holiday Company, Best Family Holiday Company, Best All Inclusive Holiday Company and Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda.
Asa Sargeant, online marketing manager for The Holiday Place, said: “This year we are once again honoured to be nominated at the prestigious British Travel Awards and are delighted to be shortlisted as one of the best travel companies in the industry.”
The companies with the most votes will be announced as the winners of in Battersea in October.
Last year the company won Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean and Bermuda and Best Medium All Inclusive Tour Operator.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.britishtravelawards.com to vote.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London