Geoff Cameron issues bold message to teams facing QPR this season
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
QPR’s Geoff Cameron warns other teams after opening day victory against Stoke.
Geoff Cameron believes opposition teams should not underestimate QPR this season after a stunning 2-1 away win at Stoke.
Goals from debutant Jordan Hugill and Ebere Eze helped the Rs pick up their first victory away from home on the opening day since 1987.
Cameron believes the result should act as a warning to other teams who might be taking his side lightly.
""People shouldn't underestimate us," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"Stoke are supposedly the better side, being tipped for promotion, but we showed what we are all about.
"We were the better team and that has got to give us confidence going forward into the new season.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 5 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 6 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
"On a personal note for me it was my second 90 minutes in five or six weeks, so to go straight into the starting line-up it was positive.
"We should've done better with their goal but saying that we toughed it out and held on to a deserved victory."