General Election 2019: Live results from Brent Central and Brent North as exit poll predicts huge Tory majority
- Credit: Archant
Follow our live blog for the latest results from Brent Central and Brent North.
Voters have gone to the polls today to decide who will represent the constituencies for the next five years.
Dawn Butler is defending her Brent Central seat where she won a majority of 38,208 in the 2017 election.
She is standing against David Brescia (Conservatives), Deborah Unger (Liberal Democrats), and William Relton (Greens),
Meanwhile is Brent North, Labour's Barry Gardiner is defending his stronghold of 22 years.
You may also want to watch:
He won a majority of 35,496 in 2017 beating Conservative Ameet Jogia who won 18,435 votes.
This year he is being challenged by Anjana Patel (Conservative), Paul Lorber (Liberal Democrat), Simon Rebbitt (Green), Suzie O'Brien (Brexit Party), Elcena Jeffers (Independent), and Noel Coonan (Independent).
- 1 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 4 Habitual Harlesden car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 5 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 6 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 7 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 8 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Wembley teenager charged with murdering Ahmed Baker
Looking to follow the result from Brent Civic Centre, Brent & Kilburn Times reporter Nathalie Raffray will be at the count tweeting from her personal account @NathalieRaffray