Funeral for Stonebridge artist David Bailey will take place on Friday
- Credit: Archant
The funeral of a best loved artist from Stonebridge will take place on Friday in Wembley.
A service will be held for David Bailey, who lived in Crawford Street, at St Michael’s Church, in St Michael’s Avenue, at 11am.
He will then be laid to rest at Alperton Cemetery, in Clifford Road.
A reception to celebrate his life will be held afterwards at the Unity Centre, in Church Road, Willesden, from 3pm – 10pm.
Mr Bailey was an artist who dedicated his life to charitable events.
You may also want to watch:
The 49-year-old, who was popular with old and young and always to be seen with a pen and pad to doodle on, lost his battle with cancer last month.
Mr Bailey leaves behind three children, daughter Tyehemba, 21 and sons Shakir, 19 and Lyes, 17.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 4 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 10 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet