Fun for dedicated followers of fashion
FASHIONISTAS can dig into designer wardrobes in an acclaimed recycling event on Saturday May 8, writes Sejal Kapadia. Supperclub in Acklam Road, Notting Hill is welcoming Designer Sales UK and Buy My Wardrobe an event that allows attendees to buy redu
FASHIONISTAS can dig into designer wardrobes in an acclaimed recycling event on Saturday May 8, writes Sejal Kapadia.
Supperclub in Acklam Road, Notting Hill is welcoming Designer Sales UK and 'Buy My Wardrobe' an event that allows attendees to buy reduced items from women working in the fashion industry.
Founder Kal di Paola said: "The Portobello Road area, known for second hand clothing, has almost died a death, and so we thought it would be nice to bring it back."
Mimma Viglezio, a Gucci Group Executive, Elaine Foran, ex Elle Publishing Director, and stylist Zoe Lem, are 3 of the 20 women set to share their wardrobes.
You may also want to watch:
For �5 tickets and �20 VIP tickets visit www.buymywardrobe.com.
- 1 Indian Covid variant found in Brent
- 2 Man arrested and knife found after police chase through Willesden Green
- 3 Teenager jailed after robbing sex worker at knifepoint
- 4 Police appeal for missing woman from Cricklewood
- 5 The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades on how he mended his own life
- 6 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 7 Parents 'not consulted' on restructuring of Brondesbury Park primary school
- 8 Kilburn residents shout 'save our square' from over-development
- 9 Exhibition celebrating Gujarati influences launches in Willesden
- 10 Police officer convicted after being caught drink driving