Fun for dedicated followers of fashion
FASHIONISTAS can dig into designer wardrobes in an acclaimed recycling event on Saturday May 8, writes Sejal Kapadia. Supperclub in Acklam Road, Notting Hill is welcoming Designer Sales UK and Buy My Wardrobe an event that allows attendees to buy redu
FASHIONISTAS can dig into designer wardrobes in an acclaimed recycling event on Saturday May 8, writes Sejal Kapadia.
Supperclub in Acklam Road, Notting Hill is welcoming Designer Sales UK and 'Buy My Wardrobe' an event that allows attendees to buy reduced items from women working in the fashion industry.
Founder Kal di Paola said: "The Portobello Road area, known for second hand clothing, has almost died a death, and so we thought it would be nice to bring it back."
Mimma Viglezio, a Gucci Group Executive, Elaine Foran, ex Elle Publishing Director, and stylist Zoe Lem, are 3 of the 20 women set to share their wardrobes.
You may also want to watch:
For �5 tickets and �20 VIP tickets visit www.buymywardrobe.com.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1