Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- Credit: BAPS org
Families enjoyed their daily exercise in Gladstone Park as snow came to Brent, while Neasden Temple basked under the white blanket.
Snow finally arrived in London on Sunday (January 24) coming as a blizzard and quickly settling.
People braved the icy conditions as arctic air caused temperatures to drop and snow to fall.
Cricklewood local Richard Rowland captured families and individuals making the most of the weather in Gladstone Park walking, jogging, sledging, with youngsters having snowball fights and adults making snowmen.
Meanwhile all was tranquil around the Hindu temple in Pramukh Swami Road.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Peter snapped a sculpture in Gladstone Park, saying on Facebook: "Our beautiful park looks even more magical and majestic in the snow And doesn’t the lady in the pond look like she’s got soap suds in her hair from washing it?!"
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 7 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 8 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 9 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims