Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- Credit: BAPS org
Families enjoyed their daily exercise in Gladstone Park as snow came to Brent, while Neasden Temple basked under the white blanket.
Snow finally arrived in London on Sunday (January 24) coming as a blizzard and quickly settling.
People braved the icy conditions as arctic air caused temperatures to drop and snow to fall.
Cricklewood local Richard Rowland captured families and individuals making the most of the weather in Gladstone Park walking, jogging, sledging, with youngsters having snowball fights and adults making snowmen.
Meanwhile all was tranquil around the Hindu temple in Pramukh Swami Road.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Peter snapped a sculpture in Gladstone Park, saying on Facebook: "Our beautiful park looks even more magical and majestic in the snow And doesn’t the lady in the pond look like she’s got soap suds in her hair from washing it?!"
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants