Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- Credit: BAPS org
Families enjoyed their daily exercise in Gladstone Park as snow came to Brent, while Neasden Temple basked under the white blanket.
Snow finally arrived in London on Sunday (January 24) coming as a blizzard and quickly settling.
People braved the icy conditions as arctic air caused temperatures to drop and snow to fall.
Cricklewood local Richard Rowland captured families and individuals making the most of the weather in Gladstone Park walking, jogging, sledging, with youngsters having snowball fights and adults making snowmen.
Meanwhile all was tranquil around the Hindu temple in Pramukh Swami Road.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Peter snapped a sculpture in Gladstone Park, saying on Facebook: "Our beautiful park looks even more magical and majestic in the snow And doesn’t the lady in the pond look like she’s got soap suds in her hair from washing it?!"
- 1 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 2 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 3 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 4 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 5 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 6 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 7 Willesden landlord fined more than £700,000 for 'poor quality housing'
- 8 Neasden teen jailed for manslaughter of Meshach Williams in Harlesden
- 9 Wembley 16-year-old driven at and chased before fatal stabbing
- 10 Bailed: Four men arrested in connection with Sven Badzak killing in Kilburn