Two women found dead in Fryent Country Park
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
Police enquiries are under way into the circumstances around the death of two women whose bodies were found in Fryent Country Park.
Police were called to Slough Lane in Wembley at just after 1pm on Sunday (June 7) to a report of two women who had been found unresponsive.
Officers attended and two were pronounced dead at the scene.
The Met Police said next of kin have been informed and post-mortem examinations will take place in due course.
Enquiries into the circumstances of the incident continue.
The Met says homicide detectives “have been informed”.
You may also want to watch:
There have be no arrests.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 3 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 4 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 5 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 6 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 7 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 8 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
- 9 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 10 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize