French Market will return to Wembley and Willesden this week
Traders will be selling everything from authentic French cheeses, bread and olives to handbags and jewellery
The popular French market hops across the English Channel again to set up shop in Wembley and Willesden this week.
Traders will be selling everything from authentic French cheeses, bread and olives to handbags and jewellery.
Complete with French flags and music - the colourful market is as much a cultural experience as a shopping trip. Osita Udenson, organiser, said: “It’s such a pleasure to welcome the French market back to Wembley and Willesden.
“Open air markets are really vibrant places that enhance our town centres and the French market is particularly special as it brings a taste of Normandy to both town centres.”
You may also want to watch:
The markets will be located in Wembley High Road by Argos, this Thursday and Friday, from 9am to 6pm.
It will then move to Willesden High Road, outside Willesden Green Library, in High Road, Willesden, on Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 2 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 5 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 6 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 7 Brent Chinese gets green light for alcohol delivery despite concerns
- 8 Data shows Delta is fast-becoming Brent's dominant Covid-strain
- 9 Boyfriend of murder victim 'fell to knees' at discovering body in Kingsbury
- 10 Euro 2020: Dykes loses opener as Niko Hamalainen seals win with Finland
There will also be a caricature cartoonist and face-painting.
The Friends of Barham Library, a campaign group set up to save its library in Sudbury, will also have a stall.
For more information contact Ms Udenson of World Flavours Market on 07875 588107 or email@example.com