Free ‘Spring into Fitness’ event in Brondesbury Park
- Credit: Archant
People living in Brondesbury Park are invited to attend a free ‘Spring into Fitness’ event to celebrate the opening of a refurbished gym.
The one day event at the Nuffield Health Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym in Sidmouth Road on Saturday is open to both members and non-members who will be the first to trial new equipment.
Guests have the chance to tour the gym, try out touch screen treadmills and cross trainers trial group exercises or jump in the pool and follow it with a visit to the sauna.
They can also make the most of a free health check with a Nuffield Health employee with details of their blood pressure, BMI and hip to waist ratio and advice on ways to maintain or improve those results.
The gym is open from 8am-9pm on Saturday.
Visitors are asked to bring photo ID.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 10 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover