Free gym memberships for Brent residents who get on their bikes
- Credit: Archant
Cycle to Vale Farm or Willesden Sports Centre for a three-day pass
Leisure centre bosses are encouraging Brent residents to get on the bikes by offering them a free gym memberships if they do so.
To mark this year’s annual Bike Week, Vale Farm and Willesden Sports Centres are giving away three-day passes to anyone who cycles to either venue and quotes ‘bike week’ at reception.
Harpers Fitness, who manages both leisure centres, is hoping the incentive will help increase the number of people taking part in cycling celebrations across the UK.
Kevin Yates, head of fitness, marketing and communications at Harpers Fitness, said: “We are so pleased to be able support Bike Week. It is really important for people in the community to get involved in exercise this summer!
You may also want to watch:
“We want to encourage local residents to visit our leisure centres and see how much fun exercise can be.”
Bike Week started on Saturday and will continue until June 23.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 4 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 10 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
For more information about both sports centres visit www.harpersfitness.co.uk.