Free gym memberships for Brent residents who get on their bikes
- Credit: Archant
Cycle to Vale Farm or Willesden Sports Centre for a three-day pass
Leisure centre bosses are encouraging Brent residents to get on the bikes by offering them a free gym memberships if they do so.
To mark this year’s annual Bike Week, Vale Farm and Willesden Sports Centres are giving away three-day passes to anyone who cycles to either venue and quotes ‘bike week’ at reception.
Harpers Fitness, who manages both leisure centres, is hoping the incentive will help increase the number of people taking part in cycling celebrations across the UK.
Kevin Yates, head of fitness, marketing and communications at Harpers Fitness, said: “We are so pleased to be able support Bike Week. It is really important for people in the community to get involved in exercise this summer!
“We want to encourage local residents to visit our leisure centres and see how much fun exercise can be.”
Bike Week started on Saturday and will continue until June 23.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 5 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 6 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 7 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 8 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 9 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
For more information about both sports centres visit www.harpersfitness.co.uk.