Free family festival to take place in Willesden this weekend
All are welcome to event being held in Doyle Gardens
A local family festival will take place this Sunday in Willesden.
Held the Capital City Academy in Doyle Gardens, the free event will begin at 2pm.
Visitors can enjoy a wide range of stalls, activities and performing artists until 7.30pm.
The annual festival, which will celebrate its 16th year this weekend, has always been a much loved part of the local community.
You may also want to watch:
Ahmad Shahzad, the former Mayor of Brent, will be attending the event along with Brent Central MP Sarah Teather.
Mr Shahzad said: “We hope to attract around 25, 00 people this year and there are 50 prizes waiting to be won!”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital
Artists such as Amir Khan and London-based Kaz Khan will perform at the event, providing a diverse range of music together with various other singers and magicians. A selection of food options will be available as well as up to thirty stalls selling jewellery and an assortment of goodies!
All are welcome.