Free family festival to take place in Willesden this weekend
All are welcome to event being held in Doyle Gardens
A local family festival will take place this Sunday in Willesden.
Held the Capital City Academy in Doyle Gardens, the free event will begin at 2pm.
Visitors can enjoy a wide range of stalls, activities and performing artists until 7.30pm.
The annual festival, which will celebrate its 16th year this weekend, has always been a much loved part of the local community.
You may also want to watch:
Ahmad Shahzad, the former Mayor of Brent, will be attending the event along with Brent Central MP Sarah Teather.
Mr Shahzad said: “We hope to attract around 25, 00 people this year and there are 50 prizes waiting to be won!”
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 8 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 9 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 10 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
Artists such as Amir Khan and London-based Kaz Khan will perform at the event, providing a diverse range of music together with various other singers and magicians. A selection of food options will be available as well as up to thirty stalls selling jewellery and an assortment of goodies!
All are welcome.