Free family festival to take place in Willesden this weekend
All are welcome to event being held in Doyle Gardens
A local family festival will take place this Sunday in Willesden.
Held the Capital City Academy in Doyle Gardens, the free event will begin at 2pm.
Visitors can enjoy a wide range of stalls, activities and performing artists until 7.30pm.
The annual festival, which will celebrate its 16th year this weekend, has always been a much loved part of the local community.
Ahmad Shahzad, the former Mayor of Brent, will be attending the event along with Brent Central MP Sarah Teather.
Mr Shahzad said: “We hope to attract around 25, 00 people this year and there are 50 prizes waiting to be won!”
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 4 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 9 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Artists such as Amir Khan and London-based Kaz Khan will perform at the event, providing a diverse range of music together with various other singers and magicians. A selection of food options will be available as well as up to thirty stalls selling jewellery and an assortment of goodies!
All are welcome.